2018 Election Dates and Deadlines
November 6, 2018 - State General Election
Deadline to register to vote in the November 6, 2018 election is Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- Voter Registration Application
- To make changes to your voter registration, or update your address, go to www.ExpressSOS.com
- The Clerk's office will be open November 3, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. to process Absent Voter Ballot applications
- Absentee Voter Application for Elections in 2018
- The ballot must be voted in-person at City Hall by this deadline
August 7, 2018 - State Primary Election
Register to Vote
For more information, visit Register to Vote.
Absentee Voting Information
For more information, visit Absentee Voting Information.
Voter Precinct Map
For more information, visit Voter Precinct Map.
For more information, visit Voting Systems.
For more information, visit Election Inspectors.
Filing for Candidacy
For more information, call the City Clerk's Office at (248) 691-7544.