CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION - Maintain the security of the Community Center building during programs and rentals. Setup and breakdown community rooms for programming.
- Complete all set up requirements as assigned in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring rental activities.
- Display confidence in resolving customer conflicts.
- Check in and check out students according to department policy.
- Deliver sign in sheets to class instructors prior to classes and collect sign in sheets after classes.
- Record number of people attending rental events or programs on the community center schedule sheet.
- Report any problems with rental groups to supervisor.
- Review rental paperwork in advance and clarify any renter requests with supervisor.
- Empty trash containers in the building and entry ways according to department policy.
- Clean restrooms and building as needed to provide a positive customer experience.
- Secure building, check all windows, doors and bathrooms. Set the security alarm system.
- Participate in staff meetings, special events and professional development activities sponsored by the department; work cooperatively with other staff and promote teamwork.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Recreation Director or designated staff related to the successful day-to-day operation of a comprehensive recreation department.
The City of Oak Park Human Resources Department only accepts electronic submissions. Completed City Employment Application forms, resumes and other pertinent data must be sent in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled