Leaf Collection Schedule
- Leaves must be out by 7:00am on the date listed on the leaf collection schedule map for your area.
- All dates are tentative. While we do our best to stay on schedule, weather and equipment issues could put us behind.
- The dates provided are the FIRST day that crews will be in your section. We cannot collect everyone in one day, so we may pick up your leaves a day or two after the date listed.
- Please keep your vehicle off the street from the date listed below until the leaves can be picked up. If a car is parking on top of the leaves, we cannot come back to collect at a later date.
- Please rake your leaves into a row along the front of your home. Do not rake into one large pile.
- Curbside leaf collection dates to not always correlate with your normal trash collection day.
- Remember, this collection is for leaves only. Small branches and other yard waste can clog and damage the equipment.
- While our equipment is effective is collecting leaves, please note that this is bulk leaf pick up and it is not possible to collect all leaves. Some material will be left in the street after we pass. This material can be cleaned up and placed in paper bags for collection on your normal trash day.
- If the weather allows, we will send out our street sweepers to clean up the street after the final collection is completed.
After leaf collection season ends, you can take bagged leaves (up to 10 bags at a time) to SOCRRA (995 Coolidge, Troy, MI 48084) until April.
To download a copy of the schedule, click here: 2023 Leaf Collection Schedule.