Oak Park Farmer's Market>
Come join us on Sunday, September 24 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Oak Park Farmer's Market. We'll have a host of fresh farm vendors, an array of fabulous foods, live entertainment, and down home hospitality. Then plan on staying for our Autumn Fest from 1 to 4 p.m. Here's a list of some of the vendors:
• Sharkar Farms - A family-owned farm that offers fresh produce, including greens, squash, corn, potatoes, lettuce, and more!
• Ginn Farms - Ginn Farms offers farm fresh eggs, potatoes, summer squash, and winter squash. They will also provide the Pumpkin Patch, complete with affordable and beautiful pumpkins and potted mums.
• Burda's Berry Farm - Burda's will bring seasonal fresh Michigan grown berries, plus homemade jams, jellies, and raspberry vinaigrette.
• D & V Jamaican Seasonings - a delicious combination of organic herbs and spices blended together with love.
• Holy Cannoli's - a Berkley bakery that makes fresh-filled cannolis while you wait.
• Carters Custom Cookies - this Warren bakery will feature a delicious and gorgeous array of handmade custom cookies.
• The Dessert Lady (Talibah Tucker) - will sell decadent pound cakes, scrumptious sweet potato pies, fruit cobblers, and cookies.
• Mrs. Pruitt's Gourmet Cha Cha Salsa - Mrs. Pruitt will share their family's salsa recipe that's grown into a delicacy cherished and savored by many.
• Michigan Kettle Corn - Michigan Kettle will provide European style Kettle Corn that is delicate and crunchy, yet slightly sweet and lightly salted. They'll have 20 flavors to sell, including one made with Splenda and one with organic kernels.
• NaKy Bare Bones - NaKy will offer natural dog biscuits in four flavors - chicken, beef, peanut butter and milk bone.
• Dave's Sweet Tooth Toffee - For Dave, fancy is too complicated, he keeps it simple. Real butter, real sugar, real milk chocolate, and hand-sliced almonds prepared one batch at a time.
• Hill Mail Order Company - Enjoy an array of artisan luxury handmade bath and body products made from natural, fresh and local ingredients.
City Hall Campus
14000 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, MI 48237
For more information, call Maralee Rosemond at (248) 691-7555.